17/12/2008

Meret

I've just made these two berets in an attempt to find one that suits my head - to no avail. I'll continue my quest when I've not got so many other things to do


The first is a pattern from a little supplement that came with November's Let's Knit (I think).

It looks great on my polystyrene model don't you think?

I love the yarn of this one -it's Manos Silk Blend colour 7032 on 4mm needles. Sadly it doesn't look at all good on me and in fact suits Rachel much more than me.

As does this one.



This is Woolly Wormheads Mystery Beret pattern for November - Meret. I used Malabrigo Worsted shade Simply Taube.

I loved both the Malabrigo and the pattern and I shall certainly knit it again in another colour in an effort to find one for me.

2 comments:

dreamcatcher said...

The berets look great, I particularly like Meret :-)

Jean said...

I love Malabrigo, its so soft and the hat is beautiful, I may have to look this one up.