06/08/2006

Secret Summer Santa

The AY Forum Secret Summer Santa has been running through July and August.

My super present from my Secret Santa arrived for me at my daughters house just the day we arrived there en route for France.

This was in my parcel:



A skein of fantastically coloured hand painted Opal sock yarn
Ball of Noro Blossom - one of my favourite yarns - colour #15
2 balls Gedifra Fiocco. I'm looking forward to trying this
Block of beautifully smelling bath soap that is really soft to use
Brittany crochet hook - my first hook that isn't only useful. It is lovely
Last but not least because it was the clue ... 3 bumble bee buttons.

Thank you Ali Bee - it's all super and was so exciting receiving it.

I couldn't wait to get started with the Opal and here is a picture of the finished socks. I love them.



I've got some ideas for the Noro Blossom but would love suggestions for the Gedifra Fiocco. It is 80% cotton and I have 100gm, 175m

No comments: