Hmmm. I've never been tagged before. Thanks anni!
Here are the rules:
Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”
1. The first weird thing is that I really don't have anything weird about me. I am boringly normal.
2. I do have weird things going on with my body though - faint, dizzy-like spells when I feel really strange. The doctor doesn't know what it is. Neither does the cardiologist. It's just weird.
3. I almost always knit standing up.
4. I've got a maths degree and my mind works in that maths sort of way.
5. I rarely watch the television but I listen to the radio. I'm an avid radio 4 fan and I am so looking forward to this afternoon - "Sir Gawain and the Green Knight" at 2.15.
6. I need lots of personal space and I like being alone. A reaction from being one of 4 and having 4 children.
Sorry but I have to tag you Alice, Vanessa, Dipsy