Thanks for this award Aknita!! It made my day!
The rules for award acceptance are as follows:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her website/blog.
2. Add a link to the person who gave you this award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other websites/blogs.
4. Provide links of the nominated websites/blogs.
5. Leave a message at each website owner that you´ve nominated.
So I would like to nominate
A Blossom Knits
On the Hill
Damn,Knit & Blast It.
And my second award received just a few days later
Thank you KnitYoga.
The rules are very similar
1. post this award on your blog;
2. add a link to the person who sent you the award;
3. nominate at least 4 other bloggers, and add their links as well; and
4. leave a comment at the new recipients' blogs, so they know they got an award.
My nominees are
Clarabelle (contact via Ravelry here)
Jane's Probably Knitting
My apologies if any of you have already received it.
These awards and any comments left make such a difference. I think even if no-one were to read it I would still keep my blog but it's very nice to feel appreciated.
I Knit is fast becoming a distant memory. It was a lovely day, despite being very tiring and there were so many people I "know" from blogs or forums or Ravelry that it's quite amazing how few of them I actually managed to meet. I'm hoping to do better at Allypally in October.