11/09/2008

Awards

Thanks for this award Aknita!! It made my day!

The rules for award acceptance are as follows:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her website/blog.
2. Add a link to the person who gave you this award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other websites/blogs.
4. Provide links of the nominated websites/blogs.
5. Leave a message at each website owner that you´ve nominated.

So I would like to nominate
Maureen
A Blossom Knits
Donna
Kai
Sheep Happens
On the Hill
Damn,Knit & Blast It.


And my second award received just a few days later


Thank you KnitYoga.

The rules are very similar

1. post this award on your blog;
2. add a link to the person who sent you the award;
3. nominate at least 4 other bloggers, and add their links as well; and
4. leave a comment at the new recipients' blogs, so they know they got an award.

My nominees are
Clarabelle (contact via Ravelry here)
Aknita's Knits
Jane's Probably Knitting
Gilraen.



My apologies if any of you have already received it.

These awards and any comments left make such a difference. I think even if no-one were to read it I would still keep my blog but it's very nice to feel appreciated.

I Knit is fast becoming a distant memory. It was a lovely day, despite being very tiring and there were so many people I "know" from blogs or forums or Ravelry that it's quite amazing how few of them I actually managed to meet. I'm hoping to do better at Allypally in October.

5 comments:

florencemary said...

Thank you so much, Kathryn, for the award: I'm ultra-chuffed! I'm totally with you about how appreciated people's comments are - it makes blogging worthwhile.

You never know, I just might make Ally Pally, and we could meet up! haha, be prepared!

SueJ said...

Thanks for the award! As clarabelle has already said, nice to be appreciated. Trouble is, hers is one of the blogs I would have at the top of my list to nominate. This might take some thinking, I read fewer blogs & more Ravelry these days!

gilraen said...

Thank you!!!! :)

Joy said...

Thank you from me too.

Blogs are funny things aren't they - mine is primarily for me, but I love it when I receive encouraging comments too.

Probably Jane said...

Thank you very much for my award - a compliment indeed from such a fine knitter as yourself!