17/03/2009

Bag Pattern details

I don't know what I was thinking with my last blog post - no pattern details at all!! So to correct that omission here they are.

You can click the thumbnails for a bigger pic or see the last post.

Bags4
The bottom left is made from Carpet bag pattern by Kathy Frenholz from Indygo Junction and bought from Uhandbag. The top right is based on a free pattern/tutorial from Uhandbag.The others are my own patterns.

Bags1

These are both "SwivelClip Bag" designed by Mandy Shaw at Dandelion Designs and made from plasticised fabric from john Lewis.

Bags2

These and the other two are all more or less the same and made from my own "pattern"

Much of the material is Amy Butler and Joel Dewberrythat I collected over the last year together with pieces from my not insubstantial fabric stash.

3 comments:

Jean said...

Really lovely bags, It would be difficult to choose a favorite, the lining inside the bags (especially the one with the blue polka dots) are gorgeous. I will have to create a shortcut for this bag (in hopes of making it in the future). NICE JOB!!!

Arianwen said...

My eldest daughter is getting a bit of a bag obsession. As these are all lovely I shall see if there are any that she fancies. a good easter project!

Anonymous said...

wow you have been super productive!! i've been thinking to make a knitting bag for myself. a lady never have too many bags :)